Pages

Wednesday 25 March 2015

Figure drawing in Stockholm

During my stay in Stockhom, I met with Nina Johansson who invited me to a figure drawing session.

I was thrilled for I very rarely have the occasion to attend one.

The model was very experienced and we started with poses alternating between 5 and 10 minutes...


 

 ... followed by quick 2 minute poses. I had a lot of fun with these shorter ones.




We ended with a couple of longer poses again.


She had a very interesting face, so I tried to make her portrait in-between poses, specially during the longer stretches. I didn't quite manage to capture her features, though.


Anyway, I had a lot of fun and wish I could do this more often. Thank you again, Nina, for taking me and, of course, for the delicious dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment