Pages

Thursday 8 May 2014

Latest portraits for JKPP

Here are some more of the portraits I made for Julia Kay's Portrait Party and did not get around to posting.

Constantine's photos offer a variety of funny faces to choose from. Not always easy to portray, but certainly an interesting challenge.

Constantin for JKPP
Constantine
I chose the next one because I liked the challenge of replicating the light shining on Amy's face. The lips got slightly too big, but it turned out to be one of my favourite portraits so far.

Amy for JKPP
Amy
Mireille's photo inspired me a immediately. I exactly knew where I was going with it and which medium I wanted to use. Also one of my favourites.

Mireille for JKPP
Mireille
On the contrary, with this one I just went with the flow and saw it slowly develop.

Cooper for JKPP
Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment